Thursday, June 21, 2007

June Music Quick List

I'll be posting almost every month the music I have on my zune's quick list. Here is my actual quick list:

"Mi Swing Es Tropical" - Quantic & Nickodemus

"This Is Why I'm Hot (Rock Mix)" - Mims

"How To Save A Life" - The Fray

"Are You Going To Be My Girl" - Jet

"La Peleita" - Alejandro Sanz feat. Calle 13

"The Sweet Escape" - Gwen Stefani feat. Akon

"Heard 'Em Say" - Kanye West feat. Adam Levine

"Cold Hard Bitch" - Jet

"Que Precio Tiene El Cielo" - Marc Anthony

"Makes Me Wonder" - Maroon 5

"Give It To Me" - Timbland feat Nelly Furtado Justin Timberlake

"No Hay Igual" - Nelly Furtado feat. Calle 13

"She Will Be Loved" - Maroon 5 (Buena Vista Social Club)

"The Way She Moves" - Zion feat. Akon

"Tu Amor Me Hace Bien" - Marc Anthony

"Snow (Hey Oh)" - Red Hot Chilli Pepers

"Colorful" - Rocco Deluca & The Burden

"Clocks" - Coldplay (Buena Vista Social Club)

Well there you have it, my quick list. Check it out if you haven't heard it. So enjoy!

No comments: