Thursday, May 24, 2007

Now I am really lost.....


After Wednesday Lost season finale on ABC I got really really lost. Don't get me wrong I loved the episode it was instantly one of my favorites, they explained a lot of things that were still hanging up in the air but those Jack's flashbacks, that we can't even call them flashbacks because it were things that are going to happen supposedly in the future after they get out of the island, come on!, who is that mysterious person that Jack mourns so much and why is he so depressed about it?? Why does he call Kate at the end of the show and keeps screaming that they have to go back to the island?? Maybe Ben was right and getting rid of the signal blocker was a mistake after all. Also poor Charlie, he was one of my favorite characters. He was sincere and very helpful with everyone on that island. I really liked that they got into the script that song from his band that he sang in the first episodes of the series ("you all everybody"). So I'm asking for a moment of silence for Charlie...... Now after that all we can do is wait for Lost to return in January '08 and keep speculating.

No comments: